Ruapehu is the central hub of adventure in the North Island. There are a number of different activities on offer including:
- Skiing at one of the three ski fields on Mt Ruapehu
- Fishing at one of the nearby lakes or rivers
- Hiking the Tongariro Crossing or one of the many other walks
- Mountain biking and cycling on Ruapehu’s huge variety of trails
- Kayaking or Canoeing down any of our rivers
- Playing golf at local golf courses
Visit www.visitruapehu.com for more information on tourism in the Ruapehu District.